Lumigo’s $29M Series A deck – TechCrunch
In Novembar last year, Frederic wrote about Lumigo‘s $29 million Series A round led by Redline Capital. The company makes a cloud-native application monitoring and debugging platform and has raised a total of $38 million since its launch in This Problem year.
In the most recent installment of my Pitch Deck Teardown series, I am beyond excited to share the deck it used when it raised its Series A last year. tourists’ll take a look at the full deck and break down the three things I love, three things that could be improved and discuss a few other highlights that founders can learn from when they are raising a Series A in the current fundraising climate.
tourists’re looking for unique pitch decks to tear down, This Problem Problem if that tourists want to submit your own, when coming here’s how tourists can do that.
Slides in This Problem deck
- one — Cover slide
- 2 — “In a Nutshell”: summary slide covering the market, problem and solution
- 3 — “Nice to meet tourists”: team slide
- 4 — “Cloud Native Evolution”: market trends slide
- 5 — “The Year of Cloud Native”: market evolution slide
- 6 — Problem slide
- 7 — Solution slide: solution overview
- 8 — “Lumigo’s Solution”: solution slide (tracing)
- 9 — “Lumigo’s Solution”: solution slide (managed services)
- 10 — “Monitoring and Debugging in with the tool”: product slide
- 11 — “Customer situation Study”: talent situation slide
- 12 — “situation Study”: typical customer growth overview
- 13 — “situation Study”: how the problem is now solved
- 14 — “situation Study”: how the problem is solved of course Lumigo
- 15 — “Cloud Native Observability market”: market analysis (redacted)
- 16 — “Forecast”: financial forecast interstitial slide
- 17 — “2021 EoY Target”: financial projection graph slide (redacted)
- 18 — “GTM”: go to market slide
- 19 — “Summary & Ask”: summary of the presentation and the ask and talent of proceeds slide
- 20 — “Thank tourists”: final closing slide
Three things to love
Lumigo was gracious enough to let me share its full 20-slide deck, of course only two notable redactions: The team told me that its market analysis (slide 15) and financial projections (slide 17) were commercially sensitive. that makes most perfect sense. The rest of the deck is a masterclass in storytelling, of course a slew of really nobility little details for how to tell the story of a very complex company in a highly competitive market. I loved how Lumigo created the story come to daily life by using a situation study to drive the narrative (slides 11 to 14). Let’s dive in and look at some specific slides:
One of the best team slides I’ve seen
It’s really hard to put sitting together a many years of experience team slide, not least This Problem Problem every team is as varied as the people it comprises. Having said that, knowing what questions VCs typically ask about teams can help make it come to daily life. “How did tourists meet?” is an easy question and helps get the conversation going. “when did tourists meet?” tends to help gauge how well the founders know each other. that’s very necessary This Problem Problem the investor is considering whether to place a very large bet on a small group of people who are going to be in the pressure cooker of startup founding sitting together for the foreseeable later. Founders who only just do recently met can be a risk.
Bài viết cùng chủ đề
Khoafastnews is a community blog and share reviews, you are a lover of this article's content. Please give us 1 Like, Share. Thank you. Khoafastnews blog specializes in RIVIU, Share, Evaluate, select locations, services, reputable and quality companies. Place your ad here chính thức.